Pointe Scientific General Chemistry Controls
Manufacturer: Pointe Scientific C759050
- Human Serum Based (Lyophilized): Chemistry Control (Level 1)(23-666-187), Chemistry Control (Level II)(23-666-188), and Chemistry Control (Level 1 and II)(NC9896982)
- Hemoglobin Control Set (23-666-307) contains Human Erythrocytes (Lyophilized). Contains three levels of hemoglobin.
- Lipid Control Set (23-666-359) is Human Serum Based (Lyophilized). Expected Values: The lipid values were determined by repetitive assays of the listed methods. Values listed are targets only.
- Measurements using other reagents and instrument systems may give different results
- Listed ranges obtained from those suggested by the Health Care Finance Administration as acceptable performance criteria for deviation from a target value
- Due to method differences and matrix interactions, the values listed may not always be reproduced by other analytical systems
- Each laboratory should establish its own precision parameters
|10 x 5 mL|
|In-vitro diagnostic use, monitoring the accuracy and precision of clinical chemistry procedures|
|Chemistry Control (Level I)|
Safety and Handling
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok