Thermo Scientific Polar Series Accel 500 LT Cooling/Heating Recirculating Chillers offer 500 watts of cooling, with a working temperature range of -25° to +80°C. Dynamic, reliable and efficientthese powerful, compact chillers offer full-range cooling capabilities for quick ramp-up and cool-down of your application. Offered with choice of a force or force/suction pump, and USB communicationa perfect fit for your laboratory.
Designed based on customer input, these easy-to-use recirculating chillers offer full-range cooling for quick ramp-up and cool-down of your application. To ensure ease of use, all operational and preventative maintenance takes place through the front panel interface.
- Intuitive HMI interface with digital control and readout
- Small internal reservoir and ample cooling capacities translate into fast temperature ramp times
- Pump options availalble for increased pressure and flow for demanding applications
- System control allows easy operation and fill-and-drain procedure
- Easily accessible from the front panel so there is no need to reposition the machine to fill or drain
- Air-cooled refrigeration system allows you to place multiple units right next to each other
- Extremely quiet operationless than 58 dBA
- Optional USB port for serial communication
Remote temperature control and communication are available on selected models. Contact 800-258-0830 for more information.
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|UL listed, CE marked/CSA,WEEE, RoHS|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok