Promotional price valid on web orders only. Your contract pricing may differ. Interested in signing up for a dedicated account number?
Corning™ Polypropylene Cryogenic Vials
Manufactured from polypropylene to withstand temperatures to -196°. Corning™ Polypropylene Cryogenic Vials are designed with a special base that allows vials to be locked into cryogenic rach and tray for single-handed manipulation.
Supplier: Corning™ 430662
This item is not returnable. View return policy
SDSDocumentsProduct Certifications Promotions
- Manufactured from polypropylene to withstand temperatures down to -196°C
- Black graduations with large marking spot
- Vials have a silicone washer for a secure seal.
- 2 mL self-standing vials are available in five cap colors .
- Vials may be color coded with inserts.
- Self-standing vials have a special base design allowing them to be locked into cryogenic rack and tray (Cat. No. 431131) for single-handed manipulation.
- Free foam rack with each case
Provide Content Correction
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok