Corning Polypropylene Cryogenic Vials
Manufactured from polypropylene to withstand temperatures to -196°. Corning Polypropylene Cryogenic Vials are designed with a special base that allows vials to be locked into cryogenic rach and tray for single-handed manipulation.
Manufacturer: Corning 430662
- 4mL capacity with round bottom
- Self-standing design
- Black graduations and larger marking spots for easier filling and sample identification
- Silicone washer for a secure seal
- Vials may be color coded with inserts (sold separately)
- Sterilized by gamma radiation
- Certified nonpyrogenic and Dnase/Rnase-free
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok