Portable Steam Sterilizers
Work with any effective heat source.
Manufacturer: Wisconsin Aluminum Foundry Company Inc 1925X/EMD
Lightweight and portable, these large-capacity pressure steam sterilizers provide dry, sterile instruments, apparatus and labware quickly. Use only a small amount of water. After steam is built up and exhausted, the sterilizers will reach the sterilization range of 17 to 19psi in 15 to 17 minutes. No wiping needed to remove chemical residue/moisture, and cutting edges are not dulled.
- Aluminum chamber
- Flexible metal exhaust tube
- Easy-to-read pressure gauge
- Safety valve Capacity: 6.5 gal. (23.6L)
- Inside dimensions: 12.5 dia. x 12.25 in.H (32 x 31cm)
Electrically Heated Model
- Same as S50394M but with integral electric immersion heater
- For 110 to 120V 50/60Hz
- Elevated unit prevents heat damage to surface under sterilizer
- Dimensions: 12.75 x 1.25 in.H (32 x 3cm)
|Small amount Water|
|6.5 gal., 23.6L|
|Sterilizer, Without Heater|
|17 to 19psi|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok