- Broad-Spectrum Inhibition of Common Eukaryotic RNases
- Native, recombinant and oxidation-resistant forms available
- Does not inhibit SP6, T7 or T3 RNA Polymerase; GoScript™ Reverse Transcriptase, AMV or M-MLV Reverse Transcriptase; or Taq DNA polymerase.
- Use in many downstream assays: Inhibits a broad spectrum of eukaryotic RNases over a wide pH range (pH 5-8)
- Maintains inhibitory activity over a wide temperature range
1 1U.S. Patents 4,966,964, 5,019,556, and 5,266,687; Australian Patents 616881 and 641261, are exclusively licensed to Promega Corporation.
2 U.S. Patent 5,552,302, Australian Patent 646803.
|20 to 40U/μL|
|Amount of RNasin™ RNase inhibitor required to inhibit the activity of 5ng of RNase A by 50%, activity is measured by the inhibition of hydrolysis of Cytidine 2,3'-cyclic Monophosphate by RNase A|
|RT-PCR, protection of mRNA in cDNA synthesis reactions, in-vitro transcription/translation, Increase yield and activity of polysomes, improvement of in-vitro virus replication, improvement of RNA translation in homologous systems, performing RNase-free Antibody staining, enhancement of RNA yields from Riboprobe™ system RNA synthesis reactions|
|Store at -20°C.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok