Corning Pyroceram Top Hot Plate with Digital Display
Corning hot plates have a 5 x 7 or 10 x 10 in. Pyroceram top with a digital temperature display. They are designed to operate on 100V/60Hz (for Japan) or 120V/60Hz (for US) with standard US three-prong plug. All durable, high-quality models include a two-year warranty.
Manufacturer: Corning 6795400D
- Microprocessor maintains consistent and repeatable temperature settings from 5°C (if ambient temperature is 0°C or lower) up to 550°C
- Digital LED temperature display is adjustable in 5°C increments and blinks until set temperature is reached
- Optional external temperature controller (Mfr. No. 6795PR) truly controls temperature inside the vessel
- Bright LED “HOT TOP” icon lights up when top plate is over 60°C, even when heat control is turned off
- Two piece casting design deflects spills away from electronics and includes a built in mount for an optional 18 in. (45.7cm) support rod (Mfr. No. 440129)
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|5 x 7 in.|
|5° to 550°C|
|11 x 4.25 x 7.75 in.|
|12.7 x 17.8cm|
|Digital Hot Plate|