Thermo Scientific™ QuEChERS EN 15662 Method Clean-up Kits
Use Thermo Scientific™ QuEChERS EN 15662 Method Clean-up Kits to analyze complex sample matrices for residues, toxins, and other contaminants.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ S215PENKIT
Use Thermo Scientific™ QuEChERS Clean-up Kits to prepare complex sample matrices such as fruits and vegetables for LC-MS or GC-MS analysis of pesticide residues, veterinary drug residues, and toxins using the EN 15662 Method. Our QuEChERS (Quick, Easy, Cheap, Effective, Rugged and Safe) kits contain pre-packaged, ready-weighed salts, sorbents, and buffers designed to streamline your workflow, provide excellent recoveries for a wide variety of analytes, minimize the potential for error, save time and money, and deliver high-quality, reproducible results.
Thermo Scientific™ QuEChERS EN 15662 Method Clean-Up Kits make sample preparation straight-forward and efficient, enabling you to confidently perform extractions and analyze fruit and vegetable samples for pesticide residues and other contaminants.
Clean-up kits are available in prefilled 2 mL and 15 mL tube formats for the following matrices: general fruits and vegetables, pigmented fruits and vegetables, highly pigmented fruits and vegetables, and fruits and vegetables containing fats and waxes.
What is the purpose of the chemicals used in the EN 15662 Method?
- Acetonitrile: used to perform single-phase extraction on a sample
- Anhydrous MgSO4: induces phase separation between water content in sample and acetonitrile layer; removes remaining water from sample
- NaCl: induces phase separation between water content in sample and acetonitrile layer; removes residual water from sample
- Trisodium Citrate: buffers the sample to stabilize pH
- Disodium Citrate Sesquihydrate: buffers the sample to stabilize pH
- PSA: primary secondary amine, used to remove polar matrix components, citric co-extractives, and free fatty acids, from sample
- C18: removes fats, sterols, and other non-polar interferences from sample
- GCB: (graphitized carbon black) removes pigment (not recommended for use with planar pesticides)
|QuEChERS Clean-up Kit|
|Salts in Prefilled Tubes|
|QuEChERS sample preparation for EN 15662 Method|
|900 mg MgSO4, 150 mg PSA, 15 mg GCB|
|QuEChERS EN 15662 Method Clean-up Kit; 900 mg MgSO4, 150 mg PSA, 15 mg GCB prefilled in 15 mL Tubes; 50/Pk.|
|Pigmented Fruits and Vegetables|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok