Reagent Alcohol, Certified, 70% (v/v), LabChem™
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|CAS Max %||56.46, 37.63, 3.11, 2.8|
|Percent Purity||70% (v/v)|
|Solubility||Soluble in water|
|Specific Gravity||0.881g/L ±0.008|
|Storage Information||Room Temperature|
|Decomposition Information||Fume; Carbon monoxide; Carbon dioxide; May release flammable gases|
|Chemical Name or Material||Reagent Alcohol|
|Show More Show Less|
GHS H Statement
Flammable liquid and vapor.
Causes skin irritation.
Causes serious eye irritation.
May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
Suspected of damaging fertility or the unborn child.
Causes damage to organs (central nervous system, optic nerve) (oral, dermal).
GHS P Statement
Obtain special instructions before use.
Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, open flames, sparks.
Keep container tightly closed.
Ground/bond container and receiving equipment.
Use explosion-proof electrical, lighting, ventilating equipment.
Use only non-sparking tools.
Take precautionary measures against static discharge.
Do not breathe mist, spray, vapors.
Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
Wear eye protection, face protection, protective clothing, protective gloves.
Wash exposed skin thoroughly after handling.
If exposed or concerned: Get medical advice/attention.
If on skin (or hair): Remove/Take off immediately all contaminated clothing.
Rinse skin with water/shower.
If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
Wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
If inhaled: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
Call a poison center/doctor if you feel unwell.
If in eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes.
Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do.
If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
In case of fire: Use carbon dioxide (CO2), powder, alcohol-resistant foam to extinguish.
Store locked up in a cool, well-ventilated place.
Dispose of contents/container to comply with local, state and federal regulations.
EINECSNumber : 200-578-6