Novus Biologicals Recombinant Human FGF-10 Animal-Free Protein
Highly purified and high bioactivity. Generating reliable and reproducible results.
Manufacturer: Novus Biologicals NBP2761985UG
- An un-tagged bioactive recombinant protein corresponding to Human FGF-10
- Amino Acid Sequence: MLGQDMVSPE ATNSSSSSFS SPSSAGRHVR SYNHLQGDVR WRKLFSFTKY FLKIEKNGKV SGTKKENCPY SILEITSVEI GVVAVKAINS NYYLAMNKKG KLYGSKEFNNDCKLKERIEE NGYNTYASFN WQHNGRQMYV ALNGKGAPRR GQKTRRKNTS AHFLPMVVHS
- Produced with no materials of animal or human origin using ANIMAL-FREE purification processes.
- No animal-derived ingredients, No FBS
- E. coli based production system
- Animal-Free facility, fermentor, columns, filters, labware, lyophilization, and storage
- Endotoxin levels at <1 EUs/ug
- Purity levels at 95% or greater
|>95%, by SDS-PAGE|
|Sterile water at 0.1 mg/mL|
|Store at -20 to -80°C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.|
|FGF-10 is a monomer, 19.2 kDa (170 aa)|
|Lyophilized from a sterile (0.2 micron) filtered aqueous solution containing 10 mM sodium phosphate, 7.5|