Novus Biologicals Recombinant Rat IL-17/IL-17A Protein
Highly purified and high bioactivity. Generating reliable and reproducible results.
Manufacturer: Novus Biologicals NBP2761945UG
- An un-tagged bioactive recombinant protein corresponding to Rat IL-17/IL-17A
- Amino Acid Sequence: MAVLIPQSSV CPNAEANNFL QNVKVNLKVL NSLSSKASSR RPSDYLNRST SPWTLSRNED PDRYPSVIWE AQCRHQRCVN AEGKLDHHMN SVLIQQEILV LKREPEKCPF TFRVEKMLVG VGCTCVSSIV RHAS
- IL-17/IL-17A is a dimer, 15.1/30.3 kDa (134/268 aa)
- Protein is derived from genetically modified E. coli.
- Bioactive protein but no acceptance criteria limits established
- Acceptance criteria for endotoxin levels are <1 EUs/ug protein (determined by Kinetic LAL Method).
|>95%, by SDS-PAGE|
|Sterile water at 0.1 mg/mL|
|Store at -20 to -80°C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.|
|IL-17/IL-17A is a dimer, 15.1/30.3 kDa (134/268 aa)|
|Lyophilized from a sterile (0.2 micron) filtered aqueous solution containing 10 mM sodium citrate, pH 3.0|