R&D Systems Red Counterstain C
R&D Systems Red Counterstain C is an acidophylic cytoplasmic counterstain that is included in the VasoTACS kit.
Manufacturer: R&D Systems 48003019
- Provides an alternative red counterstain yielding a bright pink stain for vascular and smooth muscles tissues.
- Hazard Statements (GHS-US):
- H225 - Highly flammable liquid and vapor.
- H319 - Causes serious eye irritation.
- H371 - May cause damage to organs (optic nerve, central nervous system).
- Precautionary Statements (GHS-US):
- P210 - Keep away from extremely high or low temperatures, ignition sources, and incompatible materials. - No smoking
- P233 - Keep container tightly closed.
- P240 - Ground/bond container and receiving equipment
- P241 - Use explosion-proof electrical, ventilating, and lighting equipment.
- P242 - Use only non-sparking tools.
- P243 - Take precautionary measures against static discharge.
- P260 - Do not breathe vapors, mist, or spray.
- P264 - Wash hands, forearms, and other exposed areas thoroughly after handling.
- P270 - Do not eat, drink, or smoke when using this product.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves, protective clothing, and eye protection.
- P303+P361+P353 - IF ON SKIN (OR HAIR): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower.
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P337+P313 - If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
- P370+P378 - In case of fire: Use appropriate media (see section 5) to extinguish.
- P403+P235 - Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep cool.
- P405 - Store locked up.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local, regional, national, territorial, provincial, and international regulations.
|Store the unopened product at room temperature|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok