Promotional price valid on web orders only. Your contract pricing may differ. Interested in signing up for a dedicated account number?
Restek™ Rxi™5Sil MS Capillary Columns, I.D. 0.25 mm
Exceptionally inert columns for GC/MS and trace level analyses
Supplier: Restek™ 13653
SDSDocumentsProduct Certifications Promotions
- Low bleed at high temperatures for high sensitivity and low detection levels
- Excellent inertness for acidic and basic compounds
- Engineered for column-to-column reproducibility
- Crossbound selectivity close to 5% diphenyl/95% dimethyl polysiloxane
- Integra-Guard™ integrates guard column functionality into contiguous tubing with GC column
|5% Phenyl/95% Dimethyl Polysiloxane|
|Semivolatiles Analysis, Polycyclic Aromatic Compounds, Chlorinated Hydrocarbons, Phthalates, Phenols, Amines, Organochlorine Pesticides, Organophosphorous Pesticides, Drugs, Solvent Impurities Analysis, Hydrocarbon Analysis|
|-60°C to +330/350°C|
Provide Content Correction
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok