Sartorius SafetySpace Filter Tip
SafetySpace tips have extra space between the sample and the filter, which protects the sample and the pipette from cross-contamination.
Manufacturer: Sartorius LH795001F
SafetySpace Filter Tips leave more space between the sample and the filter than conventional filter tips. This allows pipetting any type of liquid or using any pipetting technique without the risk of the precious sample absorbing into the filter. In effect, this secures 100% sample recovery and thus greater accuracy.
The safety space feature is particularly useful in the following applications:
- Pipetting foaming liquids such as buffers and proteins
- Pipetting solvents
- Multiple dispensing functions of electronic pipettes
- Reverse pipetting
- Any other application requiring extra space in the tip
The tips are made of virgin polypropylene and the filter of polyethylene without self-sealing additives to avoid any interference with the sample and the results. The filter barrier helps protect against cross-contamination of the sample and/or the pipette and reduces the need for pipette maintenance.
The filter barrier and the certified purity makes the filter tips ideal for:
- Molecular biology
- Cell culture applications
- Radioactive work
- Reduced risk of sample absorbtion into the filter with safety space feature
- Aerosol and liquid contamination prevention with filter barrier
- Ergonomic and light tip attachment and ejection secured by tip compatibility with the Optiload feature of Sartorius pipettes
- Easy, single-handed opening and closing of flip-top racks
- Easy matching with a suitable Sartorius pipette with color coded tip trays
- Improved tip identification and traceability by informative rack labels indicating tip volume, product number, lot number, and purity level
- Contamination free pipetting with DNase, RNase and endotoxin free certified tips
- Environment friendly materials used in tips, trays and racks are 100% recyclable or can be incinerated as energy waste
|Free of DNase, Rnase, and endotoxins|
|Precision Liquid Dispensing|
|100 to 5000 μL|
|Manufactured according to ISO9001, ISO14001, and ISO13485; ISO class 8 clean room condition; CE complaint|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok