Sartorius arium advance EDI Electodeionization Water System, ASTM Type 2
Outfit your lab with he Sartorisu arium advance EDI provide consistently high quality Type 2 water.
Manufacturer: Sartorius H2OEDI2T
The arium advance EDI pure water system delivers Type II water with the best quality at rates of up to 10l/hr. The system attains the highest retention rates of ions along with optimal water yield, and reliably removes oxidants, heavy metal ions and particulates from feed water. The pure water produced is stored in arium bagtank systems. If a Sartopore 2 150 final filter is used in the system, the water is practically free of microorganisms.
- Innovative iJust technology
- Uses unique bagtank technology with dispense gun connections
- User-friendly, easy operation
- Unique pre-filter technology with activated carbon, phosphate-free catalyst and 5µm particle filter
- Optimized water consumption
- Meets customer's lab requirements and saves maintenance time
- No user manual needed, intuitive operation of the menu
- Highly efficient reduces colloids and chlorine, oxidizing agents, organic and water-soluble heavy metals
- Microbiological media and reagents
- Solutions for chemical analysis and synthesis
- ELISA, RIA
- Buffers and pH solutions
- Feed water for laboratory devices, such as autoclaves, glassware washers, humidifiers, water baths etc.
|Less than50 Product water, Less than1000 feed water|
|35.6 to 95°F|
|Feed water for laboratory devices, such as autoclaves, Glassware washers, humidifiers, water baths etc|
|4 to 10|
|35.6 to 86°F|
|0.2 to 0.07 Product water, Less than1500 feed water|
|EDI electodeionization water system|
|Less than5 to 15 Product water|
|2 to 35°C|
|5 to 45°C|
|2 to 30°C|
Buy $1,500 or more in Sartorius products and get a Sartorius Tacta Pipette Multipack at no additional cost.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok