Sartorius Centrisart I Reverse Centrifugal Concentrators
Remove proteins from difficult to filter samples, even whole blood. Sartorius Centrisart I Reverse Centrifugal Concentrators performs centrifugal ultrafiltration against the direction of centrifugal force for fast and simple preparation of protein-free ultrafiltrates. PES and CTA membranes for 5,000 to 300,000 Dalton MWCO.
Manufacturer: Sartorius 13249E
DescriptionReady-to-use unit for small volume centrifugal ultrafiltration
- Separate proteins from low molecular weight substances in biological samples
- Reverse centrifugal concentration process prevents premature blockage of the filter
- Unique design can be used in fixed-angle or swinging-bucket rotors accepting standard 15 ml tubes
- Ultrafiltration of 90% of the original sample volume is typically completed in about 30 minutes
- Ultrafiltrate is collected in the floater insert tube, where it is accessible without removing the tube
- Drug binding studies
- Determination of metabolites in serum
- Protein removal from blood samples
- Cleaning of liposomes
- Virus removal
|Cellulose Triacetate (CTA)|
|Small volume centrifugal ultrafiltration of biological samples|
|2,000xG (Fixed Angle Rotor); 2,500xG (Swinging Bucket Rotor)|
|0.5 to 2.5mL|
Buy $1,500 or more in Sartorius products and get a Sartorius Tacta Pipette Multipack at no additional cost.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok