Sartorius MA35 Moisture Analyzers
Electronic moisture analyzer with user friendly, rugged design
Manufacturer: Sartorius MA35M115US
The concise display shows the user all important information at a single glance. Easy-to-understand icons guide you in three steps from taring the sample pan to starting the measurement. To make the moisture meter MA35 even more user-friendly, we have removed unnecessary programming options without compromising flexibility or measurement accuracy.
- Heating of a sample by two powerful metal tubular-shaped heating elements (also called dark radiators)
- Uniform distribution of the heat rays using an integrated reflector
- Choice of two modes for end-point determination of a measurement: fully auto timer mode and slope determination
- Special version for compliance with FDA/HACCP regulations (no glass components)
- Max. Weighing Capacity: 35g
- Resolution: 1mg
- Readability: 0.001g (0.01%)
- Repeatability: (+/-) >1g/(0.2%)
- Temperature Range: 40-160°C
- Pan Size: 90mm
|0.2% for 1g and 0.05% for 5g|
|0.1 to 99 min.|
|Metal rod heater|
|0.01 / 0.001 g|
|40 to 160 °C|
|14.4 x 8.8 x 7.5 in. (36.6 x 22.4 x 19.1cm)|
|5 to 15 g|
Buy $1,500 or more in Sartorius products and get a Sartorius Tacta Pipette Multipack at no additional cost.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok