Sartorius MA37 Moisture Analyzer
MA37 Moisture Analyzer for quick and reliable determination of the moisture content of liquid, pasty and solid substances using the thermogravimetric method.
Supplier: Sartorius MA371US
For quick and reliable determination of the moisture content of liquid, pasty and solid substances using the thermogravimetric method.
Basic model with compact footprint delivers highly accurate results. Fully automatic endpoint determination eliminates the cumbersome capture of termination criteria. The moisture analyzer monitors the drying process and stops the measurement once the sample weight is constant. Built-in weighing system with 1 mg resolution is specifically optimized for use in higher temperature ranges and delivers the required measurement accuracy.
- Ideal for operations characterized by consistently routine measurement tasks
- Two powerful metal tube heating elements heat the samples; heats quickly which results in reduced measuring time
- Heating elements are fast, rugged and durable; compared to glass heating lamps, they are especially resistant to dirt and vibrations
- Status light indicates current measurement status: running / START, process finished / STOP, analyzer OFF or error
- Status light is visible from a distance of up to 10 meters
- Intuitive user interface, including touch-screen and easy-to-understand menu
- BetterClean design enables user to easily and thoroughly clean the instrument parts
- Heating module and sample chamber plate are removable and dishwasher safe
- Removable hood with wide opening angle, SoftClose mechanism
- Language selection: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Chinese, Polish, Japanese, Portuguese, Turkish
- LED-illuminated sample chamber, inspection window with grid above the hood
- External calibration using optional calibration weight
- Printout using the optional, internal printer YDP30; alternatively, the printer YDP20-OCE can be used with an adapter (YCC03-D09)
- Direct data transfer to Microsoft™ Windows™ programs without any additional software
- Shutoff parameter (optional): Fully automatic, Semiautomatic mg, Semiautomatic %, Timer settings, Manual
- Data interface: Mini USB
- Integrated draft shield
- Applications: Analysis of foods, beverages, pharmaceuticals, chemicals, paper materials and environmental protection products. Ideal for daily recurring moisture analysis tasks, such as in production or incoming goods inspection.
|Results are saved until the start of the next measurement|
|For initial sample weight approx. >1g: ±|
|40 x 21.5 x 21 cm|
|1 mg, 0.01%|
|5 to 15 g|
|GLP-compliant, inalterable standard for printout of the results | paper-saving mode for short record|
|120 V, 50/60 Hz|
|Standard and thermo-sensitive applications|
|40°C to 160°C|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok