Please call 1-800-766-7000 to place your order or try our site again later.
Sartorius Quintix Analytical Weighing Balances
Offers smart and efficient weighing, improved workflows with touch-screen and scroll technology which enables user to easily navigate through all balance operations. Sartorius Quintix Analytical Weighing Balances provide reliable and accurate results.
Manufacturer: Sartorius QUINTIX1241S
- Simple menu navigation and integrated applications at the touch of a key
- Clearly visible icons provide easy-to-follow balance operations; displayed results give users immediate feedback and confidence
- Maximum accuracy all the time, thanks to isoCAL fully automatic internal calibration and balance adjustment
- Record keeping is easier with Quintix USB“plug and work”connectivity to a printer or computer
- Level control: Glass level indicator with air bubble for centering
- Calibration: Internal, fully automatic calibration; also offers external
- Weighing units: g, ct, kg, lb, oz, ozt, tlh, tls, tlt, GN, dwt, mg, parts/lb, tlc, Kt, tol, bat, MS, N
- Stability indicator: Yes
- Tamper protection: Supervisor lock
- Housing protection: Acetone cleanable housing
- Verified models: Yes
- Language selection: English, French, Spanish
- Theft lock: Kensington lock and lockdown capability for cable or chain
- Output: Mini-USB
- Power: 100-240V (universal)
Standard applications: weighing; density; percentage; check-weighing, peak hold, counting; unstable conditions. Special lab applications include mixing; components; statistics and conversion.
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|ABS Plastic, Aluminum Die-cast|
|50 to 86°F|
|2009/23/EC, EN 45501:1992, OIML|
|Manual draft shield, Universal power adapter, USB|
|Manual Glass level indicator with air bubble|
|10 to 30°C|
Buy $1,500 or more in Sartorius products and get a Sartorius Tacta Pipette Multipack at no additional cost.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok