Sartorius Quintix Semi-Micro Balances
Offers four different weighing ranges to fulfill the needs of most 5-digit weighing applications
Manufacturer: Sartorius QUINTIX651S
- Features advanced mechanical and electronic weighing technology
- isoCAL: automatic internal adjustment can be programmed at defined intervals or ambient temperature changes
- SQmin: minimum sample reference can be programmed and displayed on balance
- Overload protection
- Connect balance to a computer using a USB and transfer results instantly
- Weighing results can be printed within seconds in compliance with GLP/GMP
- Smaller footprint and up-front control display with integrated cooling system
- Efficient and easy for fume hood and benchtop installations
- Removable stainless steel pan
- Single block, monolithic weight cell for optimum performance and repeatability
- Simple touchscreen for easy navigation (without manual)
- Removable, rolling glass doors and complete draft chamber
- Contoured base plate provides spill protection and can easily be removed and cleaned
- High capacity specifications to accommodate large beakers and tare containers
- Sensitivity drift between 10deg.C to 30deg.C: ±1ppm/K
- isoCAL Temperature Change: 1.5k
- isoCAL Time Interval: 4 hours
- Display Update Rate: 0.2mm, 0.4mm
- Weighing Pan Dia.: 80 (90 optional)
- Weighing Chamber Height: 218mm
- Dimensions (D x W x H): 37.6 x 21.4 x 31.6cm (14.8 x 8.4 x 12.4 in.)
- Net Weight: approx. 7.8kg
- Weighing Capacity: 40g, 60g, 120g
- Readability: 0.01mg, 0.01mg, 0.1mg
- Repeatability: 0.02mg, 0.04mg, 0.07mg
- Linearity: 0.1mg, 0.1mg, 0.2mg
- Stabilization time: 6, 6, 2 sec.
- Weighing Capacity: 40g, 60g
- Readability: 0.01mg, 0.01mg
- Repeatability: 0.02mg, 0.04mg
- Linearity: 0.1mg, 0.1mg
- Stabilization time: 6, 6 sec.
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|isoCAL (automatic internal adjustment)|
|0.02 mg, 0.04 mg|
Buy $1,500 or more in Sartorius products and get a Sartorius Tacta Pipette Multipack at no additional cost.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok