Sartorius Syringe Filter Holders
Achieve leak-free filtration up to 7bar. Sartorius In-Line Filter Holders are inexpensive, reusable holders made of clear polycarbonate with silicone gaskets. Auclavable units are available for 25mm and 13mm syringe filters.
Manufacturer: Sartorius 16517E
- Silicone gasket enables leak-free filtration at pressures up to 7bar by simply screwing it together
- Filter supports in the top and bottom parts allow filtration in either direction
- Low dead stop volume of less than 0.3mL (after overcoming the bubble point)
- Clear polycarbonate is easy to clean and autoclavable
- Sterilize units by autoclaving at 121°C
- Feature female luer lock inlet and luer slip outlet connectors
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Female luer lock inlet, luer slip outlet|
|Syringe Filter Holder|
|Polycarbonate with silicone gasket|
Buy $1,500 or more in Sartorius products and get a Sartorius Tacta Pipette Multipack at no additional cost.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok