Sartorius Vivacell 70 PES Centrifugal Concentrators
Combines the ease of centrifugal devices with the control provided by pressure filtration. Sartorius Vivacell 70 PES Centrifugal Concentrators are disposable ultrafiltration units with the highest process flexibility for concentration of samples between 10 and 70ml. Options available for a wide range of MWCO.
Manufacturer: Sartorius VS6022
DescriptionDesigned for ultra-fast concentrations
- Features a vertical membrane design that minimizes fouling
- Built-in deadstop of 150µl will prevent concentration to dryness
- High flux PES membrane
- High retentate recovery > 90%
- Disposable, easily assembled ultrafiltration unit
- Requires no tubing connections or stirring mechanisms
- Can be adapted to equipment availability or to specific user preferences
- Universal rotor compatibility
- For convenience, the units are simply spun in a large capacity centrifuge (carriers accepting 250ml bottles)
- For faster concentration, the device can be pressurized with air or inert gas before centrifuging
- For better process control, gas pressure can be combined with gentle orbital shaking
- For highest simplicity, the device is pressurized and can be left standing on a bench top or in a refrigerator
|10 to 70ml|
Buy $1,500 or more in Sartorius products and get a Sartorius Tacta Pipette Multipack at no additional cost.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok