Please call 1-800-766-7000 to place your order or try our site again later.
Sartorius Vivaspin 6 Centrifugal Concentrators
Achieve fast sample concentration and high recovery. Sartorius Vivaspin 6 Centrifugal Concentrators are the only device of its size that can process 6mL samples. They feature twin vertical membranes and built-in dead stop pockets. Available with PES membranes in a wide range of molecular weight cut-offs.
Manufacturer: Sartorius VS0621
DescriptionDeveloped to offer increased volume flexibility and performance
- Compact tubes can process up to an impressive 6mL initial volume
- Optimally suited for the concentration of antibody, protein, nanoparticle and virus samples
- Universal rotor compatibility:
- Use in either swing bucket or fixed angle rotors accepting standard 15mL conical bottom test tubes
- Features premium, high-throughput PES membranes
- Twin vertical membrane design lead to unparalleled filtration speed and over 100-fold concentration
- The dead stop pocket prevents concentration to dryness for safe sample concentration
- Nearly complete concentrate recovery of over 90%
- Remaining volume is easy to see with the printed graduations and clear housing
- Modified dead stop pocket further simplifies direct pipette recovery of the final concentrate
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
Buy $1,500 or more in Sartorius products and get a Sartorius Tacta Pipette Multipack at no additional cost.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok