Please call 1-800-766-7000 to place your order or try our site again later.
Sartorius Vivaspin Turbo 15 Centrifugal Concentrators
Combines high-flux, twin membranes with a sleek internal design for superior performance. Sartorius Vivaspin Turbo 15 Centrifugal Concentrators deliver ultra-fast concentration and virtually complete concentrate recovery. Available in a range of MWCO in 12-packs or convenient 48-pack cases.
Manufacturer: Sartorius VS15T42
DescriptionTwin vertical membranes and a sleek internal design for ultra-fast concentration
- In a single spin, 15 ml solutions can be concentrated up to 150x in 1030 minutes
- Large, high-flux PES membranes feature ultra-low protein binding and low extractables
- High, constant filtration pressure allows optimal crossflow to minimize membrane fouling
- Angular, pipette-friendly pocket facilitates easy retentate recovery of greater than 95%
- Eliminates the risk of sample filtration to dryness
- Stable, inert polystyrene housing with high chemical compatibility (pH 114)
- UV joining technology for a smooth transition between membrane and housing
- Volume graduation for easy monitoring of concentrate volume and 100µl dead-stop volume
- Handles sample volumes up to 15mL in swing bucket rotors (11mL in fixed angle rotors)
- Designed for rotors that accommodate Falcon 50mL conical tubes:
- Beckman Allegra 25R with TS-5.1-500 swing-out rotor, BUC 5 buckets, adaptors
- Beckman TA-10.250 25° fixed angle rotor with 356966 adaptors
- Heraeus Multifuge 3 S-R with Sorvall 75006445 rotor, 75006441 buckets, adaptors
|4,000 x g|
|11mL (Fixed Angle Rotor); 15mL (Swing Bucket Rotor)|
|Concentration, desalting or buffer exchange applications|
Buy $1,500 or more in Sartorius products and get a Sartorius Tacta Pipette Multipack at no additional cost.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok