Thermo Scientific SC150L Immersion Circulators
Maintain temperature from -28° to +150°C with this superior thermostat featuring an increased immersion depth to accomodate larger or deeper baths.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 1540008
Maintain temperature from -28° to +150°C, while increasing immersion depth to accomodate larger or deeper baths. The Thermo Scientific SC150L Immersion Circulator, one of the basic models in the new generation of superior quality thermostats, features an enhanced digital display and easytouse touchpad settings, allowing you to easily tune the temperature to meet your specific application requirements.
- Max. temperature: 150°C
- Increased immersion depth to accommodate larger or deeper baths
- Low-liquid level alarm for Safety Class III
- Automatic controller shutdown at detection of excessive high temperature, low liquid level or motor overload
- USB communication port and options for RS-232, RS-485, Ethernet/LAN, Analog I/O
- Self-Tuning PID controller for optimized temperature control
- Five programmable set point temperatures
- RTA (Real Temperature Adjustment) for calibration
- Two levels of pump speed adjustment to increase flow or bath agitation
- Three languages (English, German, French)
- Change digital display resolution between 0.1 and 0.01 and between °C °F °K
- Acoustic and optical alarm
- Auto-Restart feature after power failure
Includes:8 and 12mm hose barbs with clamp (0016, 0018, 0011 only), pump plug for external circulation, 6ft. power cord.
|CE, CSA, UL, RoHS|
|7.8 x 5.4 x 15.1 in. (19.9 x 13.8 x 38.4cm)|