Scigen Neutralex Volumetric Calibrated Reaction Container
Thick walled HDPE waste collection and treatment container with 89mm (3.5in) wide mouth to receive Neutralex pouch. Designed for treatment of formalin, paraformaldehyde, glutaraldehyde and OPA solutions.
Manufacturer: Scigen 4276
- Designed for use with Neutralex certified treatment technology
- Lightweight and easy to handle
- Thick wall HDPE 2.5gal (9.5l) capacity with 3.5in (89mm) wide mouth
- Vapor resistance waste collection and treatment container
- Designed for treatment of formalin, paraformaldehyde, glutaraldehyde and OPA solutions
|2.5 gal., 9.5L|
|Volumetric Calibrated Reaction Container|
|Vapor Resistant Screw Cap|
|For Neutralization of Formalin, Paraldehyde, Glutaraldehyde and OPA Waste|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok