SciMatCo Wooden Acid Cabinet
With no interior metal parts to corrode, a SciMat Wooden Acid Cabinet provides added safe storage for most workplaces.
Manufacturer: SciMatCo SC8041
Because acids attack even coated or painted metal once it's scratched, these cabinets offer an economical alternativeno interior metal components to rust or corrode.
- Constructed of 1 in. thick (2.5cm) plywood and available fully or partially lined with natural polypropylene
- Doors have integral wooden hinges; nylon screws and other plastic fittings ensure corrosion-free service
- All joints specially milled for strength
- Units have one fixed-position shelf, two interlocking doors, recessed top with liquid-tight polypropylene tray (for use as dispensing area), and four leveling feet
- Recessed floor contains spills
- Finished with blue epoxy paint, with “ACID” printed on cabinet in 6 in. (15cm) red letters
|17.13 x 29 x 28.5 in. (43.5 x 73.7 x 72.4cm)|
|Four leveling feet, recessed top with liquid tight polypropylene tray, one fixed position shelf, liquid tight 2 in. trough to contain accidental spills, polypropylene lock assembly, fully lined polypropylene interior liner|
|30 x 2.5L|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok