Thermo Scientific Screw-Top Sterile Coliform Water Sample Bottle: Polystyrene, Polyethylene and Polypropylene
Designed for use with EPA compliant total coliform and fecal coliform water analysis using the Colilert analysis method or equivalent.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific P156120ST
Designed for use with EPA compliant total coliform and fecal coliform water analysis using the Colilert analysis method or equivalent. Thermo Scientific Screw-Top Sterile Coliform Water Sample Bottles are available in a variety of sizes and materials, with or without sodium thiosulfate for sample dechlorination.
- Polystyrene (PS) bottles are optically clear for easy sample viewing
- Threaded screw closure for easy aseptic sample collection and secure cap engagement
- Polyethylene (PE) and polypropylene (PP) bottles are contact clear allowing visibility of color changes while providing impact resistance for safer shipping and handling
- Designed for total coliform and fecal coliform water sample analysis
- Certified Sterile
- Available pre-charged with a sodium thiosulfate (Na2S2O3) tablet for sample de-chlorination, or without a tablet for un-chlorinated water sources
- 100mL fill line
Bottles assembled with caps
Coliform Bacteria sample collection and analysis
|Certified Sterile; manufactured under an ISO certified quality management system.|
|50mg sodium thiosulfate|