BUCHI Scrubber K-415 TripleScrub
A three-step gas scrubbing instrument with a powerful pump and condensation, neutralization and adsorption steps. It protects the user and the environment not only by neutralizing poisonous fumes and reaction gases, but also by minimizing the use of cooling water.
Supplier: BUCHI 114151231
- Aggressive acid or alkali fumes are sucked off by means of the powerful pump into the first stage for precondensation to avoid dilution of the second stage
- The output from the condensation stage is neutralized in the neutralization vessel
- Particles of organic and inorganic substances are collected in the third stage
- Suction power can be adjusted anytime to allow for flexibility
- K-415 can be controlled via a digester
- For use with recirculation chillers
|417 x 347 x 543 mm|
|Neutralizing Poisonous Fumes and Reaction Gases|
|Suction: 50 to 400 mbar|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok