Spectrum Solutions SDNA Whole Saliva Collection Device
SDNA-1000 is ideal for commercial bioinformatic DNA testing applications, academic, research, biobanking, and as a biosample collection option for viral DNA/RNA COVID-19 testing for hospital networks, health departments and clinical research organizations.
Manufacturer: Spectrum Solutions SDNA1000
With over 20 million collection devices manufactured and distributed worldwide, this innovative and technically-superior biosample collection device has been engineered to reduce self-collection error, is 100% bacteriostatic, and consistently delivers the highest quality, protected and preserved, saliva samples for testing.
Spectrum’s patented blue preservation chemistry preserves and protects both DNA and viral RNA samples during transport inactivating the live virus while suspending and stabilizing RNA transcripts for sensitive and specific analysis.
The SDNA-1000’s intuitive design and minimal steps are a welcomed answer for those offering direct-to-patient diagnostic testing or any team that may have experienced clinical study or project failures due to sample self-collection errors of the past.
The SDNA saliva collection device additionally offers long-term stability and ships with verified, unique barcode serialization for biosample physical and digital chain-of-custody. Additionally, customized packaging, kitting, and fulfillment options are available to solve any special project or testing workflow requirements.
- Engineered to reduce at-home user and self-collection errors
- Preservation chemistry is 100% bacteriostatic extending sample shelf-life
- Consistently delivers higher quality and quantities of DNA for medical, genetic, and molecular diagnostic testing
- Protects and suspends viral RNA transcripts for sensitive and specific analysis
- Chemistry inactivates the live virus helping to shield healthcare professionals and clinicians from exposure
- First authorized saliva collection device for COVID-19 testing and first device authorized for at-home self-collection
- Proven to stabilize & protect COVID-19 viral RNA during specimen transport in all extreme temperatures for 14 days
|FDA EUA Certification|
|Commercial bioinformatic DNA testing applications, academic, research, biobanking, and as a biosample collection option for viral DNA/RNA COVID-19 testing|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok