Applied Biosystems™ SeqStudio™ Genetic Analyzer System with SmartStart
The Applied Biosystems SeqStudio Genetic Analyzer is a 4-capillary, fluorescence-based capillary electrophoresis system designed to provide users with an integrated experience that is easy, efficient, and versatile for research in genetic analysis.
Supplier: Applied Biosystems™ A35645/PKG
- The Applied Biosystems SeqStudio Genetic Analyzer is a 4-capillary, fluorescence-based capillary electrophoresis system designed to provide users with an integrated experience that is easy, efficient, and versatile for research in genetic analysis
- Combining an extended warranty with your system purchase, Help extend the life of your investment. These packages include the system, SmartStart, and an extended warranty.
- Simplified instrument software with interactive touch screen for greater ease of use
- Minimized hands-on setup time with integrated reagents cartridge (SeqStudio Cartridge)
- Application flexibility to run Sanger sequencing and fragment analysis on the same run
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi or wired Ethernet connection
- Web-enabled remote monitoring capability
- Consumables usage tracking through radio frequency identification (RFID)
- SmartStart is performed by a Field Application Scientist (FAS) in your lab. SmartStart helps you:
- Get up and running quickly
- Get connected to your local network and Cloud
- Choose appropriate reagents and consumables to meet your needs
- Content will vary depending on your level of knowledge and experience.
|SeqStudio System + SmartStart + 1 year extended warranty|
|1 Year Extended Warranty|
|System + SmartStart + 1 yr ext warranty|
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
For research use only