Thermo Scientific Shandon 10000 Autopsy Saw
Cut safely and reduce operator fatigue with Shandon 10000 Autopsy Saw.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 10000
Cut safely and reduce operator fatigue with Thermo Scientific Shandon 10000 Autopsy Saw.
- Well-balanced, lightweight, and easy handling to reduce operator fatigue
- Motor oscillates at high speed to cut bone, not tissue
- Power switch on end of the saw slides rather than toggles to decrease the chance of accidental activation
- Saw Weight: 3.7 lb. (1.7kg)
- Shipping weight: 4.9 lb. (2.2kg)
- Electrical Requirements: 110-120V, 50/60Hz, 1.5 amps (10000, 1001527); 220-240V, 50/60Hz, 0.7 amps (10122)
- Arbor removes with 0.125in. (0.3cm) Allen wrench (1075309)
Fixed arbor large section blade (10003)
|Fixed arbor large section blade|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok