SiliCycle™ SiliaMetS™ Metal Scavengers AMPA, 40 to 63 μm, 60 Å
Our AMPA is a powerful scavenger for the removal of Al, Ce, Dy, Er, Eu, Gd, Ho, La, Lu, Mg, Nd, Ni, Pm, Pr, Sb, Sm, Tb, Tm, V and Yb.
Supplier: SiliCycle™ R85130B10G
SiliaMetS™ AMPA is an aminomethylalkylphosphonic acid ligand known for its excellent metal-bonding properties. It is particularly efficient to remove Al, Sb, Ni, La from reaction intermediates or final APIs. You only need to filter out the scavenger once it has trapped the residual metal or organic impurity. It offers a great variety of formats for all purifications scales, from laboratory to process to plant scales, as well as great compatibility with a myriad of experimental conditions, solvents, pH and temperatures.
- Best for Al, Ce, Dy, Er, Eu, Gd, Ho, La, Lu, Mg, Nd, Ni, Pm, Pr, Sb, Sm, Tb, Tm, V and Yb
- Also good for Co, Cu, Fe, Mg and Zn
- Successful technology for pharmaceuticals, organic chemistry labs, agrochemicals, mining, fine chemicals, water and waste treatment
- Strong chemical, physical, thermal and mechanical stability
- Made in accordance with sustainable process chemistry and green metrics
- No hazards; no safety precautions needed
|Bulk Functionalized Irregular Silica Gel|
Safety and Handling
Recommended Storage : Keep Dry
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok