SiliCycle™ SiliaMetS™ Metal Scavengers Thiourea (THU), 40 to 63 μm, 60 Å
Our Thiourea is a scavenging star for all forms of palladium and is powerful for trapping Pd and Ru, as well as Ag, Cu, Fe, Os, Rh, Sc and Sn.
Supplier: SiliCycle™ R69530B500G
SiliaMetS™ Thiourea is a versatile metal scavenger for all forms of palladium and is widely used in the pharmaceutical industry. Once complexed with a transition metal, it has been reported to be an effective catalyst. It is best for Pd and Ru, and is also good for Ag, Cu, Fe, Os, Rh, Sc and Sn.
- Only need to filter out the scavenger once it has trapped the residual metal or organic impurity
- Great variety of formats for all purifications scales, from laboratory to process to plant scales
- Successful technology for pharmaceuticals, organic chemistry labs, agrochemicals, mining, fine chemicals, water and waste treatment
- Great compatibility with a myriad of experimental conditions, solvents, pH and temperatures
- Strong chemical, physical, thermal and mechanical stability
- Made in accordance with sustainable process chemistry and green metrics
- No hazards; no safety precautions needed
|Bulk Functionalized Irregular Silica Gel|
Safety and Handling
Recommended Storage : Keep Dry
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok