Bel-Art™ SP Scienceware™ Frigimat™ Junior Dry Ice Maker
Produces dry ice in flake or snow form
Manufacturer: Bel-Art™ F388860000
- Screw nozzle directly to cylinder of compressed LCO2; cylinder must have a dip tube
- When the cylinder valve is opened about 0.75 turn, LCO2 expands into the bag to create dry ice snow; The valve is then closed and the bag is ready to be removed and emptied
- Secure bag to cone on the nozzle with the clamp
- After emptying, the bag can be immediately reattached for next filling
- Makes .77kg (1.7 lb) of flakes per bag
Cone, 5L × 2.312 in. dia. (127 × 59mm) at widest end. Bag, 6 dia. × 12 in. L (15 × 31cm).
|Brass nozzle with Polypropylene cone, clamp, heavy-duty cloth bag|
|Frigimat™ Junior Dry Ice Maker|
|Standard CO2 cylinder|
|Making Dry Ice|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok