Thermo Scientific Specialty Waters
Manufactured, packaged and tested to exacting standards, these specialty waters are highly purified low TOC water in 1L bottles or 4L glass jugs.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 11201A/CTOC
Manufactured and packaged and tested to exacting standards, Thermo Scientific Specialty Waters are highly purified Low TOC Water in 1L bottles or 4L glass jugs. Thermo Scientific products for Total Organic Carbon (TOC) analysis include sampling and storage containers, autosampler compatible vials and culture tubes as well as low TOC water.
- Packaged in pre-cleaned amber glass containers inside Class 10 environment
- Purity exceeds 17 MegaOhm resistivity
- Low organic and inorganic impurities at time of packaging
- Processing includes reverse osmosis, activated carbon, and ultraviolet TOC reduction
- Filtered to 0.1 micron through hydrophobic membrane filters
- Certified to contain less-than50 ppb TOC
|32 oz., 1000mL|
|Amber glass bottle with closure|
|Certified to contain < 50 ppb Total Organic Carbon|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok