3M™ Speedglas™ FA III SAR Welding System
Supplied air respiratory (SAR) system includes V-100 Vortex air-cooling valve, complete Speedglas™ Welding Helmet 9100-Air, and 9100XXi ADF.
Supplier: 3M™ 7010342473
- Welding respiratory protection system featuring the V-100 cool-air valve
- Lightweight belt-mounted valve allows welders to lower temperature of air entering headpiece by up to 50°F (28°C); designed for hot, strenuous jobs
- With improved optics, Auto Darkening Filter 9100XXi allows colors to be recognized more readily as compared to other models
- Grab and go with auto-on feature
- 9100XXi silver front panel houses external controls, enabling fast and easy access to the grinding and memory modes
- Two memory modes that allow you to set individual settings for dark shade, light-to-dark switching sensitivity, and dark-to-light delay
- External grinding mode activation
- Improved user interface is easy to understand
- Auto Darkening Filter 9100XXi offers a 2.8 in. x 4.2 in. viewing area (approx)
- Selectable Shades 5, 8-13 and Shade 3 light state
- Delay function to set the dark-to-light opening time
- Sensitivity of the arc detection can be adjusted
- Comfort mode for tack welding and two-step recovery are not available with this model
- Side windows - Shade 5 side filters that help increase peripheral vision.
- Ergonomic, adjustable head suspension for increased comfort, helmet stability and weight distribution
- NIOSH-approved system; meets ANSI Z87.1-2010 high impact
- Storage bag, welding cap, and starter kit included
|NIOSH, ANSI Z87.1-2010|
|SAR Welding System|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok