Promotional price valid on web orders only. Your contract pricing may differ. Interested in signing up for a dedicated account number?
3M™ Speedglas™ FA III SAR V-100 Valve and Speedglas™ Welding Helmet
3M™ Speedglas™ Welding Helmet 9100 MP (Multi-Protection) seamlessly integrates 5 levels of welder protection: head, eye, face, respiratory and hearing into one extraordinarily comfortable and easy-to-use system.
Supplier: 3M™ 7100194536
SDSDocumentsProduct Certifications Promotions
- The hard hat shell is made from heat resistant polycarbonate and meets the ANSI Z89.1-2009 requirements for Type 1 Class G hard hats.
- A wide (approx. 8in x 4.25in), curved, protective visor with excellent views up, down and peripherally. Meets the requirements of CSA Z94.3 and the high impact requirements of ANSI Z87.1-2010.
- Switching gears is easy with a helmet that’s up for multiple tasks. With integrated protection offered by 3M PAPR systems, workers can go from welding to grinding without removing, locating or foregoing their PPE.
- The various components of a 3M PAPR system are designed to work together as a single unit – combining respiratory, eye, face and in certain cases head protection that can be customized for almost any work environment.
- Reduced risk of eye injury
- Options for limited facial hair
- Easier, more comfortable breathing
- 3M Catalog# 27-5702-00SW
|ANSI Z87.1-2010; ANSI Z89.1 Type I, Class G; NIOSH Approved|
|Carry Bag, Supplied Air Valve, Breathing Tube, Welding Helmet|
|Clear Visor and Auto-Darkening Welding Lens|
|Assembly and Mechanical, Welding, Metal Repair, Grinding|
Provide Content Correction
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok