3M Speedglas Heavy-Duty Welding Helmet with welding filter G5-01 ADF and Adflo High-Altitude PAPR Assembly
3M Speedglas Welding Helmet filter features 3M Natural Color technology which makes the filter view seem lighter, more detailed and colorful.
Manufacturer: 3M 70071735941
- Auto ON/OFF
- Filter offers variable dark shades 5, 8 to 13 and tack welding comfort mode.
- May be utilized for most types of arc welding.
- Big (104 x 170 mm), clear protective visor is curved, with excellent views up, down and peripherally.
- For more control over comfort, the innovative G5-01 helmet airflow optimization system lets users direct the airflow to either the face, visor or somewhere in-between.
- Re-configure the helmet with accessories to find the right coverage and protection. Optional accessories include: task light assembly, 1000 Assigned Protection Factor (APF) assembly, high-visibility head cover, leather head/neck cover, and more.
- With the right type of filter and/or cartridge, the Adflo respirator effectively protects users against both particles and gases - all in one system.
- System is NIOSH approved and provides an Assigned Protection Factor (APF) of 25 in our standard helmet assembly, and up to 1000 APF with the optional kit.
- Slim profile and ergonomic design makes the helmet more lightweight and easier to utilize in tight welding spaces .
- ADFs are Bluetooth enabled.
- Utilizing the 3M Connected Equipment app, users get access to additional functionalities, statistics and documentation.
- Includes: Lithium ion battery, Charger, High-Efficiency particulate filter, Prefilter, Spark arrestor, Wide leather belt, Self-adjusting breathing tube, and G5 Series storage/carry bag
|Turbo: Approx. 7 to 9 hours|
|ANSI Z87.1-2015; NIOSH Approved|
|Welding filter G5-01; HE Filter|
|Welding Helmet with Grinding Visor|
|Welding Respiratory System|
|Clear Visor and Auto-Darkening Welding Lens|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok