Pyrex Round Bottom Threaded Culture Tubes
Made from borosilicate glass for use with samples sensitive to leaching from plastic tubes. Corning Pyrex Round Bottom Threaded Culture Tubes are designed for tissue culture and general bacteriological work.
Manufacturer: Corning 9944916XX
- Can be reliably used in almost any assay procedure from cell to chemical analysis
- Made from chemically inert Pyrex borosilicate glass
- Uniform base and wall thickness reduce the risk of breakage due to thermal shock and prevents warping or bending
- Phenolic style screw caps available (separately) with PTFE liner for autoclave sterilisation, or rubber liner for hot air sterilisation
- Supplied in convenient shelf pack quantities
|Ideal for use with samples sensitive to leaching from plastic tubes|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok