- Ready-to-use control for complete testing of the entire instrument system including the lyse step. Ensures that the complete system is performing properly while satisfying regulatory agencies. Competitive products are already lysed.
- Does not have to be reconstituted, which prevents analytical error from being introduced as well as improper control values
- As a third party control, provides an unbiased QC assessment
- Cap-pierceable plastic vial (2.0mL) configuration allows auto-sampling for HbA1c analyzers
- Pierceable cap allows closed vial testing
- Plastic vial for increased safety
- One lot of controls for testing—up to six months
- Labeled with barcodes that can be read by compatible instruments
|Cap-pierceable Plastic Vial|
|Abbott Architect™ c system, Menarini ADAMS™ A1c HA-8160, Beckman Coulter™ UniCel™ DxC 600/800, Bio-rad™ D-10/Variant II™/Variant II™|
|2°C to 8°C|
|A1c-cellular™ Clinical Control|
|For evaluating the accuracy and precision of HbA1c procedures|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok