Streck ESR-10 Manual Rack for the Modified Westergren Sed Rate
Non-automated, CLIA-waived testing procedure for safe, closed-vial system using ESR-Vacuum Tubes
Manufacturer: Streck 240321
- Manual Modified Westergren system used for determining the erythrocyte sedimentation rate (ESR) of whole blood in 30 minutes using 1.2mL Streck ESR-Vacuum Tubes
- Rack will accommodate up to 10 tubes simultaneously
- Rack exhibits >96% correlation to the standard 60-minute manual Modified Westergren method
- ESR-Vacuum Tubes are prefilled with 3.2% Sodium Citrate anticoagulant to ensure correct dilution when blood is added up to the indicated fill line
- Adjustable feet and leveling bubble on rack ensure that the tube is maintained at 90 degrees to the horizontal during testing for optimal performance
- Broken clips can be remedied using replacement clips for the rack
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|1.2mL Streck ESR-vacuum tubes|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok