Motic Swift Line Student Compound Microscope
The Swift M3600 Series continues the Swift tradition for innovation, quality and student-proof features, and updates our well-known M3500 classic model series with a brand new look and design.
Manufacturer: Motic Swift Line M36043
Introducing a new look to the flagship model of the Swift Optical education line. The Swift M3600 Series continues the Swift tradition for innovation, quality and student-proof features, and updates our well-known M3500 classic model series with a brand new look and design. Built-in handle, built-in mechanical stage, variable LED illumination are just some of the state-of-the-art features that makes this series in a class of its own. Ideal for high school students and advanced grade levels.
- Widefield 10x /18 mm eyepiece.
- Monocular viewing head with 45° inclined eyepieces.
- DIN standard 4x (0.10 N.A.), 10x (0.25 N.A.), and 40xR (0.65 N.A.) achromat objectives. All are parfocalled, parcentered and color-coded.
- Quad objective turret is ball-bearing mounted for smooth, precise positioning of objectives. Mounted in reverse position to facilitate ease in changing slides.
- Camera port integrated into head for attachment of optional Moticam camera
- C-mount lens and 1.5 mm wrench sold separately
- Variable LED light provides bright, white illumination.
- LED technology provides cool, energy-efficient light for up to 50,000 hours.
- 110 V power supply, unit shipped with American plug.
- Low position coarse and fine focusing controls.
- Stage moves up or down, eyepiece and body remain fixed.
- Slip clutch prevents damage to focusing system.
- Tension adjustment eliminates stage drift.
- Safety rack stop prevents damage to slides and objective lenses.
- Large 5-3/4 in. x 4-3/4 in. (143 mm x 120 mm) stage; built-in, low profile, ball-bearing mounted mechanical specimen holder with low-position coaxial controls.
- Built-in 1.25 Abbe condenser has iris diaphragm.
|Student Monocular Microscope|
|4X, 10X, 40XR|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok