Simport™ Scientific SuperFlex™ 'Break-Away' 96-well PCR Plates
Break-Away' PCR plates allow for flexible, efficient, and cost-effective PCR. Wells can be separated without scissors into 8 strips or higher, saving time and money.
Supplier: Simport™ Scientific T32096N1S
- Eliminates the use of scissors that cause perforated wells, damage sealing rings, and risk contamination issues
- Prevents need to throw away half-empty plates
- Compatible with PCR instruments that fit non-skirted, low profile plates
- Molded from virgin polypropylene
- Wells are individually flexible for perfect fit, even with a difference in expansion coefficients
- White model improves signal reflection, reduces variation, and increases sensitivity of qPCR assays
- Sealable with T321-96N PCR cap strips
|RNase, DNase, Pyrogen and D-free
|PCR and qPCR
|Conical Bottom (V-well)
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok