Invitrogen SuperScript IV One-Step RT-PCR System
Enabling faster, better RT-PCR.
Manufacturer: Invitrogen 12594025
The Invitrogen SuperScript IV One-Step RT-PCR System combines the high processivity Invitrogen SuperScript IV Reverse Transcriptase (RT) and the high-fidelity Invitrogen Platinum SuperFi DNA Polymerase to provide unmatched one-step RT-PCR performance. Using this convenient one-step formulation, you can perform both cDNA synthesis from total RNA or mRNA and PCR amplification in a single tube, using gene-specific primers.
- Two-phase, hot-start activation mechanism for high specificity, yield, and room-temperature setup
- Superior performance with sensitivity down to 0.01pg of RNA, target length up to 13.8kb, and the fastest one-step RT-PCR protocol
- Reliable target detection even with RNA samples of suboptimal purity
|14 kb or less|
|• 12.5 µL SuperScript IV RT Mix
• 625 µL 2X Platinum SuperFi RT-PCR Master Mix
• 1.25 mL nuclease-free water
Store at -20°C in a non-frost-free freezer.
|Built-In Hot Start|
|Platinum™ SuperFi™ DNA Polymerase|
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
For research use only. Not for diagnostic procedures.