Applied Biosystems TaqPath 1-Step Multiplex Master Mix (No ROX)
A single-tube, 4X RT-qPCR master mix that provides for sensitive, reproducible detection of up to four different RNA (or DNA) targets in a single multiplex reaction.
Manufacturer: Applied Biosystems A28521
Particularly useful for RNA virus detection and high throughput gene expression workflows, the mix includes thermostable MMLV reverse transcriptase, dNTPs, UNG, and thermostable Fast DNA polymerase all in a single tube.
This single-tube, 4X format facilitates easy reaction set up - just add user-supplied assay and sample. With reproducible performance even in the presence of inhibitors, coupled with stringent quality control to minimize lot-to-lot variation, TaqPath One-Step Multiplex Master Mix (No ROX), is a superior choice for your multiplex diagnostic testing or development needs.
- To enable reproducible detection of low-titer pathogen and transcripts, TaqPath One-Step Multiplex Master Mix (No ROX) has been optimized as a higher-concentration 4X master mix that allows you to input more sample into each reaction, increasing sensitivity even in low-volume reactions
Wide dynamic range compatible with RNA and DNA:
- TaqPath One-Step Multiplex Master Mix (No ROX) has been optimized to provide high specificity and dynamic range for use with both RNA and DNA targets
- Since virology labs often test for both RNA and DNA viruses, TaqPath One-Step Multiplex Master Mix (No ROX) is designed to use a single protocol to assay both types of nucleic acid
- This input flexibility can help streamline the number of different workflows in your lab to improve efficiency
Optimized for multiplexing:
- TaqPath One-Step Multiplex Master Mix has been validated for multiplexing up to 4 targets simultaneously, allowing for additional targets and/or controls to be run simultaneously for efficiency or quality control purposes
- The mix does not include a passive reference dye, enabling the measurement of the JUN dye, or a similar emission wavelength dye, in the channel previously used to measure ROX dye
- Unlike other master mixes on the market, the proprietary formulation of TaqPath One-Step RT-qPCR Master Mix (No ROX) allows robust performance even in the presence of substances that can normally inhibit PCR, such as heparin, hematin, or EDTA, increasing your confidence when working with a variety of complex clinical samples
- TaqPath master mixes demonstrate increased tolerance of inhibitors compared to competitor mixes
Manufacturing production and process controls:
- TaqPath One-Step Multiplex Master Mix (No ROX) is manufactured under a strong ISO13485 quality management system that uses traceable quality raw materials and validated operating procedures
- With established controls from purchasing through QC release, TaqPath product manufacturing is designed to produce consistent product performance lot after lot
Broad instrument compatibility:
- The TaqPath One-Step Multiplex Master Mix (No ROX) formulation can be run in either fast or standard cycling conditions with equivalent performance across a wide variety of real-time PCR systems including the Applied Biosystems 7500, 7500 Fast, 7500 Fast Dx, QuantStudio 3, 5, 6, 7, 12k, Dx, and ViiA 7 real-time PCR systems
General purpose reagent: TaqPath One-Step RT-qPCR Master Mix is a General Purpose Reagent (GPR), labeled.
Shipping Conditions: Dry Ice
|Contains one 0.5-mL tube of 4X RT-qPCR master mix sufficient for 100 20-µL reactions.
Store in freezer (-5 to -30°C).
|7500 Fast System, 7500 System, 7900HT System, QuantStudio™ 12k Flex, QuantStudio™ 3, QuantStudio™ 5, QuantStudio™ 6 Flex, QuantStudio™ 7, StepOne™, StepOnePlus™, ViiA™ 7 System, 7500 Fast Dx System, QuantStudio™ Dx|
|Fast or Standard|
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok