DUKAL Tech-Med Upholstered Blood Drawing Chair, Tall
Tool free assembly. One control knob allows you to raise and lower the arms effortlessly. Flip-up arm can be adjusted to varying angles with a single knob. Arms can be raised and lowered and rotate left or right. Vinyl is mildew resistant, sulfide stain resistant and static dissipative.
Manufacturer: DUKAL 4383FBLK
- High quality chair with tool free assembly and padded seat for ultimate patient comfort.
- One control knob allows you to raise and lower the arms effortlessly.
- Arms can be raised and lowered in infinite positions and rotate left or right.
- Adjustable levelers on all four legs allow the chair to sit solidly on an uneven floor.
- Vinyl is mildew resistant, sulfide stain resistant and static dissipative.
- 500 lb Weight Capacity.
- Overall Dimensions: Height 43 in., Width 34 in., Depth 28 in..
- Chair Dimensions: Seat Height to Floor 24 in., Inside Arm Width 21 in., Seat Depth 17 in., Height of Adjustable Arm 33 - 40 in.
- Available in Blue or Black
|Height of Adjustable Arm 33 - 40 in.|
|28 in. x 34 in. x 43 in.|
|Tool Free Assembly|
|Blood Drawing Chair|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok