Texwipe TexVantage Cellulose/Polyester Wipers
General-purpose, nonwoven wiper for cleaning and spill control in critical environments
Manufacturer: Texwipe TX8932
Combine the high sorption of natural cellulose and the cleanliness and strength of polyester.
- Nonwoven, hydroentangled construction with bidirectional strength
- Available in standard or sterile packaging, expiration date marked on each package
- Chemically resistant to withstanding exposure to common cleaning and disinfecting
- Solvent-safe cleanroom packaging
- Statistical quality control
- Gamma irradiation to 10-6 Sterility Assurance Level, according to AAMI guidelines
- Lot-specific information on each shipment simplifies recordkeeping
General-purpose wiping, applications with high absorbency and low extractables requirements, aqueous spills, cleaning precision components and lab apparatus.
|Nonwoven, hydroentangled with bidirectional strength|
|For general purpose wiping in ISO Class 5 to 8 cleanroom applications|
|12 x 12 in. (30.5 x 30.5 cm)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok