METTLER TOLEDO™ TGA/DSC
The TGA/DSC 3+ provides trustworthy results using a TGA balance from the worldwide leader in weighing technology with position-independent weighing, automatic internal calibration weights, a wide measurement range, the best minimum weight performance and the highest weighing accuracy and precision.
Manufacturer: METTLER TOLEDO™ 30319252
- METTLER TOLEDO ultra-micro balance – rely on the leader in balance technology
- Very low minimum weight on 5-gram-balances – measure samples accurately and precisely
- No hangdown wire – Our rigid horizontal sample arm eliminates decades of frustration in TGA operation
- Unparalleled performance – sub-microgram resolution over the entire weighing range
- Wide temperature range – analyze samples from ambient temperature to 1600 °C
- DSC heat flow measurement – for simultaneous detection of thermal effects
- Built-in gas flow control – investigate your samples in defined atmospheres
- Automated TGA-FTIR, TGA-MS and TGA-GC/MS systems – perform accurate evolved gas analyses using FTIR and MS
- Modular concept protects your investment – fits to your current and future needs
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Includes a 6 place microgram balance (XP1) from the worldwide leader in weighing technology with position independent weighing|
|24.8 x 21.3 x 17.7 in.|
|Large Furnace TGA/DSC with DTA Sensor|
Buy METTLER TOLEDO balances or analytical instruments, you’ll get up to $2,000 to spend on accessories.
Combine your purchase of qualifying METTLER TOLEDO balances or analytical instruments to earn more.
Buy qualifying METTLER TOLEDO balances or analytical instruments, get up to $2,000 to spend on accessories.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok