Thermo Scientific Pierce Quantitative Fluorometric Peptide Assay
Measure total peptide concentration by a mix-and-read fluorescent microplate method that provides improved sensitivity, reproducibility and ease using the Thermo Scientific Pierce Quantitative Fluorescent Peptide Assay.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 23290
The Thermo Scientific Pierce Quantitative Fluorescent Peptide Assay is a sensitive, mix-and-read fluorescent microplate assay for the quantitative measurement of peptides and peptide mixtures.
- Sensitive - accurately detect as little as 5.0µg/mL of single peptides or peptide mixtures
- Robust - assay performance rigorously tested using both peptides and peptide digest mixtures
- Robust peptide digest standard - kit includes a validated peptide digest standard for improved reproducibility of quantitation
- Compatible - works with many reagents, including those used in mass spectrometry sample preparation
- Convenient - easy mix-and-read format and stable fluorescent signal that may be read in as little as 5 minutes up to several hours
Because of the labeling mechanism of the fluorescent assay reagent, this assay is suitable for the quantitative measurement of synthetic peptides as well as peptide digest mixtures. A high quality peptide digest reference standard is included for use in generating linear standard curves and as a calibration control for improved accuracy and reproducibility. This sensitive assay requires only 10µL of sample, produces a linear response with increasing peptide concentrations (5 to 1000µg/mL), and results in a stable final fluorescence that can be detected in as little as five minutes.
- Recommended for use with peptide mixtures and synthetic peptides with an unblocked amino-terminus (amino-terminus-labeled peptides, such as TMT-labeled peptides, are not compatible with this assay)
- Normalizing sample concentrations for quantitative downstream applications
- Normalizing sample loading volumes for LC, MS, and LC/MS applications
- Measuring recovery after peptide clean-up procedures
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Fluorometric Peptide Assay Reagent, 4 x 2.5 mL
Fluorometric Peptide Assay Buffer, 50 mL
Peptide Digest Assay Standard, 1.5 mL
Store in refrigerator (2–8°C).
|Peptides, Protease-digested protein|
|Quantitative Fluorometric Peptide Assay, 500 Assay, Fluorescent Detection Method, 2 to 8°C Storage, For Use With Equipment Microplate Reader, Recommended For Use With Peptide Mixtures and Synthetic|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok