Thermo Scientific™ Renvo™ SARS-CoV-2 Test Kit
The Thermo Scientific™ Renvo™ SARS-CoV-2 Test is used together with a portable Thermo Scientific™ Renvo™ Dock for fast and accurate air sample results in just 30 minutes. The Renvo™ SARS-CoV-2 Test is performed on environmental air samples from the Thermo Scientific™ AerosolSense™ Sampler. The test’s patented PCR technology enables rapid exponential amplification while reducing overall thermocycling times, resulting in faster test results.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ 12199501
The Renvo™ SARS-CoV-2 Test is performed on environmental air samples from the Thermo Scientific™ AerosolSense™ Sampler. The test’s patented PCR technology enables rapid exponential amplification while reducing overall thermocycling times.
Intended use: For environmental surveillance use only and not for diagnostic purposes.
- Buffer (25): single-use vial of solution containing 5 mL of buffer with dimethyl sulfoxide and < 0.01% sodium azide
- Transfer pipette (25): single-use, fixed volume pipette used to transfer sample from the SARS-CoV-2 Buffer vial into the test cassette.
- SARS-CoV-2 test cassette (25): single-use, foil-pouched with desiccant and test cassette containing lyophilized reagents for the targeted amplification and detection of viral nucleic acid
- Cartridge adapter (25): Single-use plastic assembly, which is threaded to the AerosolSense Sample Cartridge for elution and testing of AerosolSense Sample Cartridge collection substrate.
- AerosolSense Sample Cartridge (25): Single-use assembly used for collection of in-air pathogens with the AerosolSense Sampler.
- SARS-CoV-2 high positive, low positive and negative control swab* (1 each): DNA-based synthetic oligo dried onto a swab above the limit of detection of the test or buffer solution dried onto a swab.
- Rapid results: SARS-CoV-2 results in 30 minutes
- Comparable sensitivity and accuracy to standard lab-based PCR
- Small, portable, easy to use design
- Simple workflow:
- Collect sample from AerosolSense Sampler
- Elute sample
- Load sample
- Read results
|Test cassette kit|
|Air sample from AerosolSense sample cartridge|
Safety and Handling
ShelfLife : 18 months from date of manufacture
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok